zondag 14 juni 2015

My first youtube video is live!!! whaaaa!!

 

So I have been thinking a long time about it and a few weeks back I finally deceided to do it!
I bought myself a handycam and tested it out on my little boy.
When I was happy with what I saw, I went for it!

So today I went upstairs to my craft room and made this cute little painting with my Hot glue gun and some paint.
Filmed the whole thing (wich didnt take longer than 30 minutes) and started editing.



When I was satisfied with the results, I started to make my youtube channel.... Took me a long time to figure that out, while I thought that would have been the easiest part of the whole idea!

Ok, ok, It wont get the first price in video-land but for my first run....Im happy.

So go and check it out! Its an easy and fast project!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wanneer u niet met een account reageerd (anonieme reacties), gelieve dan wel uw naam of bijnaam te vermelden zodat de eigenaar weet wie er reageerd