zaterdag 14 juli 2012

Mijn eerste patroon/ my first pattern

For english see below.


Afgelopen week heb ik zelf een netje gemaakt voor op het toilet.
Het is vrij simpel maar wilde het toch delen.
Hij is wel in het engels. Misschien dat ik hem nog wel vertaal.

Last week I made a small bag for the toilet.
Its a fairly simple pattern but I just wanted to share it with the rest of you.
So here it is! Lett me know if you like it or if you have any questions.

For the back:
1) Make a slipstitch and chain 30.
2) Sc in the first stitch from the hook. Sc till the end and ch 1. Turn.
Repeat this till you have the length that you prefer.
3) At the end of the last row chain 30 and join with a slipstitch in the first stich of the last row.

For the bags:
1) Make a slipstitch and chain 30.
2) Sc in the first stitch from the hook. Sc in every stitch to the end. Ch 1. Turn.
3) Sc 2 in the first stitch from the hook. Sc in every stitch till the last one. 2 sc in the last stitch.
4) Repeat row 3 for 5 more times.
9) Repeat row 2 as many times as you want. I made 8 more rows.

Assemble:
1) Pin the lower bag in place.
2) Take an different color and start in a corner, sc around in both the bag and the back.
3) When you are at the top, sc around the loop. I did not count my stitches, I just made enough to go from one side to the other.

I made two strands and placed them in the middle of the bags and tight them in a knot on the back

1 opmerking:

  1. very nice pattern.
    thanks for sharing.
    will be very stylish and useful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wanneer u niet met een account reageerd (anonieme reacties), gelieve dan wel uw naam of bijnaam te vermelden zodat de eigenaar weet wie er reageerd