dinsdag 19 april 2016

Making of a LoZ painting

So I started with my new hobby; Perler.
After making a few coasters I wanted to make something else, so I started looking online for some inspiration. I googled for the legend of zelda and I knew what I wanted to make!

I went to the store and bought me some black paint and a big canvas. I painted black and finished it off.

I started perling and with 2 evenings I was done. I went to my parents place and I glued the pieces to the canvas...well my dad did that part to be totally honest ;)

I placed the end result on Facebook and I allready have my first order!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wanneer u niet met een account reageerd (anonieme reacties), gelieve dan wel uw naam of bijnaam te vermelden zodat de eigenaar weet wie er reageerd